RG Dev' - 04/17/2019
Published on : 17/04/2019 17 April Apr 04 2019
New features are coming!
1 - Automation - Scheduled ActionsFollowing our customers feedbacks on the use of the feature, we have decided to rework the Automation to focus on scheduled actions!
New elements have been added as well:
- events: you can choose a specific custom script to launch an alert;
- Wake On Lan: you can wake up your devices thanks to an agent that will pass the WOL information;
- Windows Updates: Windows updates can be launched via the automation feature. Combined to the Wake On Lan, you can imagine more complex automation scenarios!
- Maintenance: the maintenance action on an agent or a whole node can now be done from the automation interface.
Check out our tutorial to learn more about this feature!
2 - Backup - ActivityThe page Activity of a backup environment has been reworked to let you filter and sort columns and fields, and display one line per agent.
3 - Backup - Job LogsFrom now on you can check the status of backup jobs logs directly on your RG interface!
4 - Backup - New statistics pageA Statistics page has been added on backup environments so that you can better visualize its performance on your IT infrastructure. 5 types of charts are now available:
- first backup size;
- first backup average duration;
- average size of additional backups;
- average backup time of additional backups;
- consumned bandwidth.
5 - Backup - Retention improvementThe retention feature has been improved and now offers the possibility to always keep at least one backup for each policy. This prevents you from deleting major backups if the retention period is outdated.
6 - Kaspersky Small Office Security monitoringThe Antivirus plugin has been enhanced and enables from now on the monitoring of Kaspersky Small Office Security.
In agility, fixing bugs is a PRIORITY! So we decided to dedicate a special section to their resolution, because unfortunately there is no software without bugs, and that solving them is part of the quality process of your Dashboard :)
7 - Bugs & Fixes
- BMR exclusions have been added to a policy PDF export;
- icons in the treeview are loading normally.
Status PageSubscribe to our Status Page to be alerted real time of updates and maintenance!
[EVENT] Meet us at Dell Technologies World!
Published on : 18/04/2019 18 April Apr 04 2019EventsAfter completing a European Tour with no less than 10 Dell Technologies Forum...
RG Dev' - 04/17/2019
Published on : 17/04/2019 17 April Apr 04 2019RG Dev'New features are coming! 1 - Automation - Scheduled Actions Following...
RG Dev' - 17/04/2019
Published on : 17/04/2019 17 April Apr 04 2019RG Dev'Découvrez les nouvelles fonctionnalités développées par la Team RG ! 1...